Carrier Route Maps
County Carrier Route MapsQuarterly Subscription Available
- Solve the Data Currency Problem: Choose the quarterly subscription option and know that you will always have the up-to-date information you need - when you need it!
- Convenient Automatic Payment and Delivery: You subscribe once and we take care of billing and shipping. An accurate carrier route map and report will be shipped to you each quarter. And - you'll receive a significant per delivery savings.
- Click Here To Learn More About The Quarterly Update Subscription Option.
- Cost Effective: See up-to-date postal information for an entire county on a single map; this is our most economical carrier route map.
- Identify Direct Mail Target Areas: Use your local knowledge and the detailed highways, streets, and carrier route boundaries on these maps to target only high response areas.
- USPS.com Sends Customers Here: The US Postal Service does not provide carrier route maps to the public; it sends customers looking for these products to the Maponics Online Store.
- Looking For Delivery Count Reports or Demographic Information? To order Reports (with or without demographic data), see our Reports & Data products.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with your order, Maponics will be happy to provide a full refund. 100% customer satisfaction is our goal.
- Map Features: Maps show the county boundary, ZIP Codes, carrier routes, highways, major roads and local streets. Streets are labeled as space allows. PO Box carrier routes are not shown on the map. ZIP Codes assigned to single institutions, companies or groups of PO Boxes only are not shown on the map. PO Box carrier routes are not shown on the map.
- Map Size: Digital map dimensions are between 2' x 2' and 4'x6', depending on the county. Large densely populated counties such as Cook, Los Angeles and San Diego counties may require more than one large image. Please call us at 800-762-5158 if you have any questions about the county your are ordering.
- Map Delivery: Maps are provided in digital format (PDF). Delivery is via email within one business day. For information on viewing and printing maps in PDF format see our Working With PDFs page.
- Report Types: Two types of reports are available with this map, Basic and Enhanced. Learn more below.
- Basic Reports: A Basic Report is included free with every County Carrier Route Map. (Download a Sample Basic Report.) Basic Reports include the following information for every carrier route in the county: carrier route ID, ZIP Code, carrier route code, postal town name, county, state, type of ZIP Code, and enclosing carrier route. (The enclosing carrier route field is relevant only for PO Box carrier routes, and tells you in which carrier route delivery area the PO Box carrier route falls.)
- Enhanced Reports: For an additional $39, receive an Enhanced Report. (Download a Sample Enhanced Report.) Enhanced Reports include all the information in the Basic Report, plus the US Postal Service delivery counts for each ZIP Code: total residential delivery count, multi-family delivery count, single-family delivery count, PO Box count, business delivery count.
- Report Delivery: Reports are provided in Microsoft Excel format, and delivered with your map (within one business day).