Carrier Route Maps
Radius Carrier Route Maps
- Understand Your Market Area: See postal information for up to a ten mile radius around your business location.
- Identify Direct Mail Target Areas: Use your local knowledge and the detailed highways, streets, and carrier route boundaries on these maps to target only high response areas.
- USPS.com Sends Customers Here: The US Postal Service does not provide carrier route maps to the public; it sends customers looking for these products to the Maponics Online Store.
- Looking For A Report, But Don't Need A Map? To order just a report (with or without demographic data), see our Reports & Data products.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with your order, Maponics will be happy to provide a full refund. 100% customer satisfaction is our goal.
- Map Features: Maps show the specified radius, county boundaries, ZIP Codes, carrier routes, highways, major roads and local streets. Streets are labeled as space allows. ZIP Codes assigned to single institutions, companies or groups of PO Boxes only are not shown on the map. PO Box carrier routes are not shown on the map.
- Map Size: Digital map dimensions are between 17" x 22" and 4' x 4', depending on the radius ordered.
- Map Delivery: Maps are provided in digital format (PDF). Delivery is via email within one business day. For information on viewing and printing maps in PDF format see our Working With PDFs page.
- Report Types: Two types of reports are available with this map, Basic and Enhanced. Learn more below.
- Basic Reports: A Basic Report is included free with every Radius Carrier Route Map. (Download a Sample Basic Report.) Basic Reports include the following information for every carrier route with a center point falling within the radius: carrier route ID, ZIP Code, carrier route code, postal town name, county, state, type of ZIP Code, and enclosing carrier route. (The enclosing carrier route field is relevant only for PO Box carrier routes, and tells you in which carrier route delivery area the PO Box carrier route falls.)
- Enhanced Reports: For an additional $39, receive an Enhanced Report. (Download a Sample Enhanced Report.) Enhanced Reports include all the information in the Basic Report, plus the distance between the center point of the carrier route and the center point location of the radius, and the US Postal Service delivery counts for each ZIP Code: total residential delivery count, multi-family delivery count, single-family delivery count, PO Box count, business delivery count.
- Report Delivery: Reports are provided in Microsoft Excel format, and delivered with your map (within one business day).