Carrier Route Maps
Single ZIP Code Carrier Route Maps
- Optimize Your Direct Mail Campaign: Use your local knowledge and the detailed highways, streets, and carrier route boundaries on these maps to plan your mailing.
- Printing Is Easy: You will receive two electronic maps per ZIP Code ordered: one small, and one large. The small image is 8.5" x 11" and can be printed using a standard office printer. (Download a sample small map.) The large image, 17" x 22", allows for maximum street labeling. (Download a sample large map.)
- USPS.com Sends Customers Here: The US Postal Service does not provide carrier route maps to the public; it sends customers looking for these products to the Maponics Online Store.
- Need More Than One ZIP Code? To order more than one individual ZIP Code carrier route map, add the first to your cart and repeat for each additional ZIP Code. Or, to to see up to four ZIP Codes on a single map, click here to order a Multiple ZIP Code Carrier Route Map.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with your order, Maponics will be happy to provide a full refund. 100% customer satisfaction is our goal.
- Map Features: Maps show the ZIP Code boundary, carrier routes within that boundary, highways, major roads and local streets. Streets are labeled as space allows. PO Box carrier routes are not shown on the map.
- Map Size: Two maps will be delivered for the ZIP Code; one small, and one large. The small image is 8.5" x 11" and can be printed using a standard office printer. (Download a sample small map.) The large image, 17" x 22", allows for maximum street labeling. (Download a sample large map.)
- Map Delivery: Maps are provided in digital format (PDF). Delivery is via email within one business day. For information on viewing and printing maps in PDF format see our Working With PDFs page.
- Report Types: Two types of reports are available with this map, Basic and Enhanced. Learn more below.
- Basic Reports: A Basic Report is included free with every Single ZIP Code Carrier Route Map. (Download a Sample Basic Report.) Basic Reports include the following information for every carrier route in the ZIP Code: carrier route ID, ZIP Code, carrier route code, postal town name, county, state, type of ZIP Code, and enclosing carrier route. (The enclosing carrier route field is relevant only for PO Box carrier routes, and tells you in which carrier route delivery area the PO Box carrier route falls).
- Enhanced Reports: For an additional $29, receive an Enhanced Report. (Download a Sample Enhanced Report.) Enhanced Reports include all the information in the Basic Report, plus the US Postal Service delivery counts for each ZIP Code: total residential delivery count, multi-family delivery count, single-family delivery count, PO Box count, business delivery count.
- Report Delivery: Reports are provided in Microsoft Excel format, and delivered with your map (within one business day).