Reports & Data
Carrier Route Report by County
- Plan Direct Mail Campaigns: Save time and qualify for the maximum postal discount using this up-to-date list featuring delivery counts for all of the USPS carrier routes in your county.
- Learn About Your Market Area: Delivery counts from the US Postal Service help you quantify the number of households, businesses, apartments and single family homes in each carrier route.
- Quick Delivery: Reports are delivered within one business day.
- Enhanced Report Discounted With Map: Save $10 on this report when you order it with the carrier route map for your county. Learn more about Reports with Carrier Route Maps.
- Data Included: Both report types include the following information (updated every month) for each carrier route within the county: carrier route ID, ZIP Code, carrier route code, postal town name, county, state, type of ZIP Code, and enclosing carrier route. (The enclosing carrier route field is relevant only for PO Box carrier routes, and tells you in which carrier route delivery area the PO Box carrier route falls.)
- U.S. Postal Service Delivery Counts: Reports also feature USPS delivery counts (updated every month) for each carrier route, including: total residential delivery count, multi-family delivery count, single-family delivery count, PO Box count, and business delivery count.
- Report Delivery: Reports are in provided in Microsoft Excel (.xls) format. Your report will be delivered within one business day.