Reports & Data
Carrier Route Report by Radius
- Focus Your Direct Mail Campaign: Specify the center point and radius for this report, then use this up-to-date list of the USPS carrier routes in your area to qualify for the maximum postal discount.
- Learn About Your Market Area: Delivery counts from the US Postal Service help you quantify the number of households, businesses, apartments and single family homes in each carrier route.
- Income, Home Ownership, Senior Population and More: Choose the Enhanced Report with Demographics and receive ten demographic variables to help you make even more informed choices about which neighborhoods to target.
- Create Distance-Based Mailing Zones: Reports include the distance between the report center point and each carrier route center point.
- Quick Delivery: Reports are delivered within one business day.
- Enhanced Report Discounted With Map: Save $10 on this report when you order it with the carrier route map of the same area. Learn more about Reports with Carrier Route Maps.
- Data Included: Both report types include the following information (updated every month) for each carrier route within the specified radius: carrier route ID, ZIP Code, carrier route code, postal town name, county, state, type of ZIP Code, enclosing carrier route, and the distance between the center point of the carrier route and the center point of the radius. (The enclosing carrier route field is relevant only for PO Box carrier routes, and tells you in which carrier route delivery area the PO Box carrier route falls.)
- U.S. Postal Service Delivery Counts: Reports also feature USPS delivery counts (updated every month) for each carrier route, including: total residential delivery count, multi-family delivery count, single-family delivery count, PO Box count, and business delivery count.
- Demographics: Enhanced Reports with Demographics include the following ten demographic values for each carrier route with a delivery area: Average Household Income, Median Household Income, Median Home Value, Percentage Home Ownership, Population Growth 2010 to 2012, Percentage of Households with Children, African American Percentage of Population, Asian Percentage of Population, Hispanic Percentage of Population, Percentage of Population Age 55 and older. Our demographic data is updated yearly, and current for 2012.
- Report Delivery: Reports are in provided in Microsoft Excel (.xls) format. Your report will be delivered within one business day.