Reports & Data
ZIP Code Report by StateAvailable for Instant Download
- Save Time: Projects are simplified when you have access to all of the ZIP Codes for your state in one easy to use file.
- Plan Direct Mail Campaigns: Delivery count information (but not mailing addresses) is included, making this list ideal for planning direct mail campaigns.
- Delineate Territories, Organize Logistics: Delivery counts tell you the number of households, businesses, apartments and single family homes in each ZIP Code.
- Immediate Delivery: Reports are available for instant download upon ordering.
- Enhanced Report Discounted With Map: Save $10 on this report when you order it with a ZIP Code map of your state. Learn more about Reports with ZIP Code Maps.
- Data Included: Both report types include the following information for each ZIP Code within the state: ZIP Code, postal town name, county, state, type of ZIP Code, and enclosing ZIP Code. The enclosing ZIP Code field is relevant only for PO Box only ZIP Codes and unique ZIP Codes (assigned to a single institution or company), and tells you in which regular non-unique ZIP Code delivery area the PO Box or unique ZIP Code falls.
- U.S. Postal Service Delivery Counts: Reports also include USPS delivery counts for each ZIP Code, including: total residential delivery count, multi-family delivery count, single-family delivery count, PO Box count, and business delivery count.
- Demographics: Enhanced Reports with Demographics include the following ten demographic values for each ZIP Code with a delivery area: Average Household Income, Median Household Income, Median Home Value, Percentage Home Ownership, Population, Population Growth 2010 to 2012, Population Density, Percentage of Households with Children, Hispanic Percentage of Population, Population Age 55 and older. Demographic data is current for 2012.
- Report Delivery: Reports are in provided in Microsoft Excel (.xls) format. You will be able to download your report immediately upon ordering.