ZIP Code Maps
Radius ZIP Code Maps
- See Your Market Area On One Map: Order up to a fifty mile radius around an exact street address or intersection.
- Quickly Find ZIP Codes: Multi-colored shading makes finding ZIP Code boundaries simple. Highways and counties are shown for easy reference.
- USPS.com Sends Customers Here: The US Postal Service does not provide ZIP Code maps to the public; it sends customers looking for these products to the Maponics Online Store.
- Convenient Report Included with Map: You will receive a Basic ZIP Code Report at no additional charge, listing all the ZIP Codes within your radius. Or choose the Enhanced Report option to receive USPS delivery counts for each ZIP Code and the distance between the center point and each ZIP Code. (See below for details.)
- Quick Delivery: These high quality maps and reports are delivered within one business day.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with your order, the Maponics Online Store will be happy to provide a full refund. 100% customer satisfaction is our goal.
- Map Features: Maps show ZIP Code boundaries, county boundaries, postal town names and highways. ZIP Codes assigned to single institutions or companies and those made up of PO Boxes only are not shown on the map. The radius ring and any additional rings ordered will be shown and labeled.
- Map Size: Map dimensions are between 2' x2' and 4' x 4', depending on the ordered radius.
- Map Delivery: Maps are provided in digital format (PDF). Delivery is via email within one business day. For information on viewing and printing maps in PDF format see our Working With PDFs page.
- Report Types: Two types of reports are available with this map, Basic (standard with map) and Enhanced (optional for an additional $39).
- Basic Reports: Include the following information for all ZIP Codes with centers inside the ordered radius: ZIP Code, postal town name, county, state, type of ZIP Code, and enclosing ZIP Code. An enclosing ZIP Code tells you which mapped ZIP Code a point ZIP Code (assigned to a single institution, company or PO Box location) falls in. Click here to download a sample Basic Report.
- Enhanced Reports: Include all the information in the Basic Report, plus the US Postal Service delivery counts for each ZIP Code: total residential delivery count, multi-family delivery count, single-family delivery count, business delivery count, PO Box count. Click here to download a sample Enhanced Report.
- Report Delivery: Reports are provided in Microsoft Excel format (.xls). Delivery is via email within one business day.